18th October 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing?

Dear friends, I want to secure admission in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing for studying Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech course. Please help me to know how can I get admission to study this Diploma course in this institute? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

27th September 2022, 03:17 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
30th September 2022, 01:10 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing?

No, entrance exam is available.

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?