15th January 2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?

Hello, may i know how many colleges in karnataka come under aipmt reservationss.what should be the cut off ranking in both preliminaryand final exam for a general merit catogory student to get a free seat in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3700 medical rank in Karnataka state
  2. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  3. Can I get a medical seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  4. How many ST category seat are there in medical field in Karnataka?
  5. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank?
  6. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  7. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  9. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  10. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  11. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  12. How many medical seats are incresed in karnataka for GM students?
  13. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  14. Could I get government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 1858? Previous years cutoff in government medical colleges?
  15. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  16. Can I get a seat in medical college in Karnataka after scoring KCET rank of 2119?
  17. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category
15th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?

in aipmt merit i got the rank 2960 which college is expected for mbbs
2nd July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?

my aipmt rank is 3030.will i get an mbbs seat in karnataka or tamil nadu?
21st May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz give me the names of aipmt regestered medical colleges in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?