3rd May 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control course from Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 10:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control at Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar is:-

==> Candidate can register with the email Id through the institute website that is www.cit.ac.in. Once the registration is done, the candidate can fill the application form.

==> Fill the application with all the required details and proceed further to the payment. Once payment is done, update the payment details such as Reference Number.

==> Print the application form and send it to the institute admission committee.

Send the print copy by registered/speed/general post, with the entrance examination fees receipt paid through SBI, E-Collect.

"The Member Secretary, Admission Committee, CIT, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam-783370"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?