3rd May 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control admission in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

I want to apply for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control course from Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control admission in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control course from Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Yes, there is an entrance examination in the name of CIT Entrance Examination (CITEE) for the admission to study Diploma in Control & Instrumentation Engineering (CAI) in the Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar. Duration of the CITEE is three hours with 150 marks. The question paper contains: Physics (25 questions), Chemistry (25 questions), Mathematics (50 questions), Biology (25 questions) and English (25 questions) subjects. Details are available at the website link Click Here
6th May 2019, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control admission in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

Yes, there is an entrance examination for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control at Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar.

There are two ways by which you can take admission.

1. A Candidate can take admission by clearing the CITEE 2019 (Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination) thereafter by counselling at CIT, Kokrahar.

2. The candidate can also appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2019 which is conducted by the State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Guwahati, Assam.
7th May 2019, 01:12 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are required to qualify in the CIT Entrance Examination (CITEE) to get admission for for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control admission in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar.

CIT Exam Pattern:

Physics (25 questions),
Chemistry (25 questions),
Mathematics (50 questions),
Biology (25 questions), and English (25 questions)

Official website -> https://cit.ac.in/citee
7th May 2019, 12:50 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The CITEE is an entrance test conducted by CIT for admission to Diploma course of study in six different branches of engineering in CIT, Kokrajhar, which is affiliated to State Council of Technical Education, Assam.

Branch & Intake Capacity

The following are the branches and intake capacity for admission to first year (first semester) of Diploma Course in the Institute

Computer Science (CO) 30 seats
Electronics and Telecommunication (ET) 30 seats
Control & Instrumentation (CAI) 30 seats
Food Processing Technology (FPT) 30 seats
Construction Technology (CT) 30 seats
Animation & Multimedia Technology (AMT) 30 seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?