3rd May 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

The minimum qualification required to study the Diploma in Control & Instrumentation Engineering at the Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar is a passing of the HSLC or equivalent examination with minimum 45% in the aggregate and 50% marks in Science, Mathematics / Advanced Mathematics and English for general category and 45% of marks for SC/ST/PH category. Diploma in Control & Instrumentation course duration is three years. Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar website link is given Click Here
6th May 2019, 11:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar?

The eligibility criteria to study a Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control at Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar is:-

==> Candidate must have done HSLC(High School Leaving Certificate Examination) or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in Science, Mathematics and English taken together.

==> Candidate needs to clear the CITEE 2019 (Central Institute of Technology Entrance Examination) for the admission. 85% seats are on the basis of CITEE marks.

==> Candidate can also take admission by clearing the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2019 which is conducted by the State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Guwahati, Assam. 15% seats are on the basis of PAT.
7th May 2019, 01:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
- You have to complete 10th standard with at least 45% of marks from a recognized board to be eligible for Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control in Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar.

- It is mandatory that you must score 50% of marks in major subjects like Mathematics, Science. You can get 5% relaxation, only if you're belonging to the reserved category.

Contact Information:
Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar
Address: PO: Rangalikhata, Dist: Kokrajhar BTAD, Assam 783370
Official website - > https://cit.ac.in/citee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?