2nd May 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies?

I want to get admission in International Council for Management Studies for studying Diploma in International Marketing Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

5th May 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in International Council for Management Studies for studying Diploma in International Marketing Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Interested candidates can download the application from the official website of the International Council for Management Studies and fill up the application & apply for the admission to study Diploma in International Marketing Management course. Candidates have to apply for the admission to study Diploma in International Marketing Management course in the International Council for Management Studies with the required fee (in Demand Draft) and required enclosures. Students will receive a Permanent Roll (PR) Number on admission. They have to mention the PR number in the future communications.
6th May 2019, 08:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in International Marketing Management at International Council for Management Studies is:-

==> Candidate can either download the application form from the website www.aicomas.org or can take it from the institute.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and send it to the institute with the required fee in DD (Demand Draft).

==> A permanent Roll Number will be allotted to the candidate for admission. This Roll number is very important for further communication.

==> Registration fee once paid is valid for three years from the date of registration. Students can join another diploma course after completing one course, without remitting the registration fee again within 3 years.

==> Candidates who do not complete 1 year diploma course within 3 years will be removed and they have to re-register themselves again with the institute by paying a fresh registration fee.

For more details I am giving you the contact details of this institute.

Address - Chennai # 55, (Old No:29),
Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone Number - 04424956036
Email Id - [email protected]
12th May 2019, 03:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure of Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies is given below:-

1)Candidate can fill the application form online through the institute website.

2)Register as a new user by entering details like name, address and course of your choice.

3)After login, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph and all the required documents.

4)Pay the registeration fees

5)Once you submit it, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email id.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?