26th August 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies, Chennai?

I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in International Council for Management Studies, Chennai for Diploma in International Marketing Management course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

27th August 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in International Marketing Management in International Council for Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in International Council for Management Studies, Chennai for Diploma in International Marketing Management course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Interested candidates can apply by downloading the application from the website and fill up the same for the admission to study Diploma in International Marketing Management course in the International Council for Management Studies, Chennai. Candidates who have obtained SSC / SSLC / HSC / Matriculation or equivalent, Graduates / Post Graduates / Diploma Holders / Engineering Graduates are eligible to study the Diploma in International Marketing Management course in the International Council for Management Studies, Chennai. Admission is open throughout the year and examinations are conducted twice a year – February and August. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?