6th May 2019, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma Business Management course in CIIMS-Raipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Business Management in CIIMS-Raipur. Kindly tell me how can I get admission for this Diploma course in this college? what is the course fee? And what is the eligibility criteria?

13th May 2019, 08:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma Business Management course in CIIMS-Raipur?

The admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Business Management at CIIMS, Raipur is:-

The total Expense is around Rs.11500 and course duration is 1 year.

Eligibility Criteria:- Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.

Admission Procedure:-

==> Candidate can download the application form from the website that is www.ciimsindia.com.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and submit it.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.500 and attach all the relevant documents with the form and submit it to the institute.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Central India Institute of Management Studies (CIIMS)
Akshat Residency, Near Lakhe Nagar Water Tank, Behind Vivekanand Ashram, Mukut Nagar, Raipur, Chattisgarh - 192001
Phone - 0771-4001400
Email - [email protected]
Website- www.ciimsindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?