27th November 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar for studying Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

23rd September 2022, 09:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

With Physics Chemistry and Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?