29th March 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

I want to do Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques from Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course at this college. Kindly let me know asap.

23rd August 2022, 12:59 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university can do Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
24th August 2022, 12:59 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques at Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 45%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?