29th March 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques course which is available in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna? I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses.

9th April 2022, 06:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perinthalmanna?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques at Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences Perintalmanna is, candidates must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45%marks from a recognized university.

Admission is based on entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?