24th March 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara?

I want to do Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques from Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

6th April 2019, 01:02 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques from Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.
Eligibility: 10+2 with Science Affiliation from State Medical Faculty Lucknow. The admission process is carried by considering the merit score of the candidate in the higher secondary exam.

During the admission, the candidate has to submit all the relevant documents listed below,

- Application Form
- Declaration Form
- 10th Mark sheet (original)
- 12th Mark sheet(original)
- Character certificate
- 10 photographs
- Two sets of photocopies of all the documents
- 15 self-addressed 25 rupees Stamped Envelopes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?