24th March 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara for Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

28th March 2019, 12:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara?

Minimum educational qualification required to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara is that candidates should have passed 10+2/equivalent examination with Science stream from a recognized institute. Duration of this course is 2 years. Diploma Operation Theatre Technicians can find jobs in private and government hospitals, nursing homes or health care settings. They can also work in scientific research and development enterprises/testing and diagnostic services.
31st March 2019, 09:40 PM
SandeepKumar786

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in Metro Hospital & Research Institute, Vadodara?

The course structure of operation theatre techniques form Metro Hospital research institute its provide concept of

1, Mechanical Intubation ventilator

2,Position during surgeries care of equipment diposable sterilization infection control

3 Department of operating Room various disciplines general conduct of OR aseptic techniques,

4, History of anesthesia Boyles apparatus gas different types of anesthesia drugs for anesthesia.

The fee expenses for this course is Rs.2.5 lakhs for two years.
31st March 2019, 09:41 PM
SandeepKumar786

The eligibility criteria of the Operation Theatre Techniques course in Metro hospital are given below

Applicants should have passed the 12th science stream affiliated to state Medical faculty operation and applicants have to write the entrance exam based on the merit score the applicants have the interviews with the management for the admission.
31st March 2019, 09:42 PM
SandeepKumar786

The eligibility criteria of the Operation Theatre Techniques course in Metro hospital are given below

Applicants should have passed the 12th science stream affiliated to state Medical faculty operation and applicants have to write the entrance exam based on the merit score the applicants have the interviews with the management for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?