18th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

23rd February 2019, 12:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.
Interested and eligible students can apply to the institute through the application form attached in the prospectus with copies of relevant certificates and six colored photographs for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute. They have to appear for the written test and personal interview for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute. Merit list will be prepared based on their performance in the written test and personal interview. Students can find the details in the website link given http://dpmiindia.com/admission-procedure.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?