18th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Optometry in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Optometry which is available in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

23rd February 2019, 12:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Optometry in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Optometry which is available in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.
The fee structure of Diploma in Optometry in Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad is given below:

Admission fee – Rs 38,000 / course

Tuition fee – Rs 6,000 / quarter

Caution money – Rs 5,000 one time (refundable)

Students can find the details in the Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad website link given https://www.aimsindia.com/asian-inst...of-paramedics/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?