18th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to join Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

23rd February 2019, 12:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute for studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.
Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA) course duration is one year in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute. Candidates after completion of the course can work as ophthalmic assistant, ophthalmic consultant, ophthalmic nursing assistant, etc. Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute website link is given http://dpmiindia.com/OPHTHALMIC_ASSISTANTS.php
23rd February 2019, 07:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?

Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant (DOA) from Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute is a one year duration course.

Eligibility criteria for admission to Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant course :-

The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream from a recognized university/board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?