17th March 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in Vananchal Institute of Health Education and Research?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Vananchal Institute of Health Education and Research for Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

24th March 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in Vananchal Institute of Health Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Vananchal Institute of Health Education and Research for Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Candidates can collect the application from the institution counter and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course at the Vanachal Institute of Health Education and Research. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 science stream or its equivalent examination and obtained minimum 45% marks are eligible to study the Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course at the Vanachal Institute of Health Education and Research. They have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the institute for the admission to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology course. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?