10th November 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do Degree along with job in Australia being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my Civil Engineering Diploma this year and I am willing to do job in Australia and complete my degree too. As my family is facing financial problems so what step should be taken to do this?

24th March 2019, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Degree along with job in Australia being a Diploma Civil Engineer?

If you are looking to pursue an engineering degree in distance mode then it will not be a good option because it is not valid anymore. Most of the companies don't approve distance or correspondence mode engineering degrees.

There is AMIE to pursue engineering in distance mode but most of the companies don't consider as a valid engineering degree now and it is not approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?