31st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Aditya Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Pharmacy in Aditya Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know.

9th September 2019, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Aditya Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research?

You need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam of the concerned state to get admission in diploma in pharmacy course. You need to have class 12th with PCB or PCM stream to apply for the entrance exam.

Just make sure you perform excellently in the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?