31st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Pharmacy in Aditya Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research?

Respected Sir, can you tell me what is the expenses of Diploma in Pharmacy in Aditya Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses including admission fee of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

8th October 2022, 07:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Pharmacy in Aditya Bangalore Institute for Pharmacy Education and Research?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy is, candidates must have 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?