22nd July 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy for Diploma in Pharmacy? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

25th July 2019, 07:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy?

The admission to Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy is on the basis of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.

The duration of Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy is 2 years with 4 Semesters.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Pharmacy in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy is 10+2 passed with Biology as a mandatory subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website http://www.hipr.org.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?