1st July 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

List of Government institutions in Kollam offering diploma courses after 12th?

Sir i want to know about all Govt institutions for studying Diploma courses (after 12th ) in kollam

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  2. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  3. Is it possible to pursue Correspondence diploma course in Dermatology after BUMS? List of institutes offering this course?
  4. What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?
  5. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  6. What should I do after 12th to become a software engineering? Best institutes offering the course other than IITs?
  7. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  8. Which are the courses for those opting Geology and Geophysics in GATE exam? Institutions offering the course?
  9. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  12. How may I get the rank list for staff nurse post in ESIC hospital, Kollam?
  13. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  14. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  15. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  16. How to get a good job in multimedia?
  17. List of Institutions offering M.Phil in Mathematics through Correspondence?
  18. List of Government Institutions offering B.Ed course in Mumbai?
1st July 2015, 09:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Government institutions in Kollam offering diploma courses after 12th?

There are only two polytechnic college available in Kollam District Kerala.

Sree Narayana Polytechnic, Kottiyam (Private)
(Nodal Polytechnic)

Government Polytechnic, Punalur .
1st July 2015, 11:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government institutions in Kollam offering diploma courses after 12th?

Following are two government polytechnic colleges in Kollam, which are offering diploma courses.

Sree Narayan Polytechnic College
Address: Kottiyam, Kollam, Kerala

Govt. Polytechnic College
Address: Ezhukone, Kollam, Kerala
24th January 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Are there any government training courses for BPL students, after 12th ?
25th July 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Any govnment institution offering dmlt courses in kollam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?