16th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?

my 12th percentage is 71.23% and mh-cet number is 107 so can i get admission in bums college of maharashtra either prv. or gov?

11th December 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?

I am Mohammed Ibrahim after 12 pass I did my graduation in B.Sc in chemistry from Mumbai university . currently I am employee of pharma company as a M.R I am very much eager to do BUMS but due to financial condition I am not able to do pl suggest me what to do.
13th June 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?

I got 57% and 67 mark in cet can i get admission in government and private bums college?
28th January 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am not qualified any entrance exam but I do bums with out entrance exam direct admission in bums college
8th July 2019, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

I have got 157 mark in neet can l get admission in bums government collage
26th October 2019, 11:45 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for admission in BUMS is
1) Candidate must score at least 50%in physics, chemistry and biology in 12 standard
2)Candidate must be at least of 17 years
3) Candidate must have studied Urdu subject
4) Candidate will have to pass national level entrance exam NEET
Your percentage criteria for 12 standard is clear now you will have to qualify the national level entrance
26th October 2019, 10:52 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for BUMS is:
1) Candidate must score at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology
2) Candidate must be of 17 year at the time of admission
3) Candidate must also have studied Urdu subject
4) Candidate will also have to appear for an entrance exam like NEET
SO ,on the basis of merit in entrance exam you will get admission
The cut off for BUMS in NEET is less ,so the possibility to get admission is high
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?