12th May 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma Programme in Shipbuilding Engineering in ISBT-North Goa?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in ISBT-North Goa for studying Diploma Programme in Shipbuilding Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

19th May 2019, 07:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma Programme in Shipbuilding Engineering in ISBT-North Goa?

The admission procedure to study Diploma programme in Shipbuilding Engineering at ISBT-Goa are done through Centralized Diploma Admission Committee set up by the Directorate of Education, Government of Goa.

==> Candidates need to visit the site www.dte.goa.gov.in to download the application form.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details along with all relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form along with the fee of Rs.1300 to be remitted in the Account of "Directorate of Technical Education" with client code 'DRCTORTEDU' in any branch of HDFC bank in the state of Goa.

==> Candidate need to submit the application form before the due date at the notified centre.

==> The merit list will be updated on the website of the Directorate www.dte.goa.gov.in.

==> Admission will be based on the merits. Every eligible candidate shall remain present in person at the admission centre along with all the required documents and fees for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?