8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research for Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

13th September 2019, 04:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

The admission to Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is online and is through entrance examination conducted in the month month of may every year.

You will find the "Apply Now" tab under "Admission" tab on the webpage of http://iiher.com.

The eligibility required to apply to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is Higher Secondary examination (10+2)passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board. You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?