8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics from Indian Institute of Health Education and Research. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

13th September 2019, 04:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

The eligibility required to apply to study Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is Higher Secondary examination (10+2)passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotics in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is online and is through entrance examination conducted in the month month of may every year.

You will find the "Apply Now" tab under "Admission" tab on the webpage of http://iiher.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?