20th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

23rd June 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Candidates who have obtained Graduation or Diploma or studying in the final year / semester degree course are eligible to apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru. Duration of the PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru is 2 years. Interested candidates can contact the institute for the admission to study the PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT-Bengaluru. The IIMT-Bengaluru website link is given Click Here
23rd June 2019, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted on state level which is mainly a polytechnic entramc exam.

You can get admission at your choice of polytechnic or institute if you can get a rank according to the reputation of the college. Seats are allotted through counselling based on the rank.
24th June 2019, 12:51 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru:

1) The applicant must complete Graduation or Diploma course with at least 50% of marks from a recognized university. Final year candidates may also eligible to apply.

2) Admission to the course based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.

3) Applicants can apply for Diploma at Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru through online mode -> http://www.brevityedu.com/accordion-4/146-pgditm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?