17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University?

I am interested to study PG Diploma in Applied Criminology from Patna University. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this university. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

18th August 2018, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study PG Diploma in Applied Criminology from Patna University. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this university. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University. Candidates who have obtained an Honors Graduate in Sociology / Psychology / Social Work / Education / Law are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Applied Criminology course in Patna University. Candidates are selected for the admission to study PG Diploma in Applied Criminology through interviews conducted by the department. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?