17th August 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of PG Diploma in Applied Criminology course which is available in Patna University? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

18th August 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of PG Diploma in Applied Criminology course which is available in Patna University? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Course duration of PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University is one year. Candidates who have passed graduation in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology or Law or Education from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University. Candidates have to contact the Patna University for exact fee details for the PG Diploma in Applied Criminology course. Patna University website link is given Click Here
18th August 2018, 03:39 PM
Tutu12

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Criminology in Patna University?

Duration of PG diploma in applied criminalogy course from patna university is 1year course.
Fee ecpenses are:
Tution fee - Rs6900
Others - Rs 500
Total - Rs 7400
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?