16th June 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Jadavpur University for studying PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science seats are available in Jadavpur University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science admission in Jadavpur University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  7. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering in The Glocal University, Saharanpur?
  9. Is there any possibility for admission in Jadavpur University College in Computer Science stream?
  10. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  12. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  15. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  16. Procedure of admission and tuition fees to study Applied Physics from St George's, University of London?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash, Polytechnic, Odisha?
  18. Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
22nd June 2018, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?

"PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University"

=>Eligibility:

You must have completed Graduation in relevant discipline from any recognised University/Institute with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

=>Admission procedure:

Selection procedure of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in qualifying entrance exam and total marks obtained in admission test conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?