1st April 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Career Point University, Hamirpur for studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

4th April 2019, 02:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur?

For admission in PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur, interested and eligible candidates can collect the application form from City Office of university or from the Campus, by cash payment of Rs. 1000/- or apply online or by downloaded the application form from official website. In case of offline application, candidates need to send the completed application form with Demand draft of RS. 1000 In favour of "Career Point University-Hamirpur" payable at Hamirpur (H.P) to admission office of university as given below:

Admission Office Address
Career Point University
Bhoranj (Tikker - Kharwarian),
Hamirpur, [H.P] - 176041
Tel. +91-1972-269701

Selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit of last qualifying examination.

For details:
http://www.cpuh.in/courses/computer_application.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
4th April 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Career Point University, Hamirpur for studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Students can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in the Career Point University. Those students who have obtained Graduation (relevant subject) with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Computer Applications in the Career Point University. Admission to the PG Diploma in Computer Applications course is done on the basis of marks / grade obtained in the last qualifying examination and achievements in extra/Co curricular activities. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th April 2019, 12:52 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Those who interested to apply for PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur can apply through online or offline. Candidates can download the application form from the Official website or can also get from the college administration campus office.

The candidate must complete graduation in concerned in specialization with at least 45% of marks from a recognized university. Admission of the course is based on marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
6th April 2019, 01:15 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
- Eligibility for admission: The candidate must complete Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

- Admission Criteria: Merit based of Past Academic Performance.

- Application form can be filled online/offline with the admission fees of 5000/-.
  1. Documents required for Admission:
  2. Secondary Mark sheet
  3. Sr Secondary Mark sheet
  4. Transfer Certificate
  5. Character Certificate
  6. UID/Aadhar Card
  7. Photographs
  8. Medical Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?