1st April 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications course from Career Point University, Hamirpur. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

4th April 2019, 02:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur?

PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur is one year duration program. Candidates who have passed Graduation in relevant subject with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university are eligible to study that course. The curriculum of PG Diploma in Computer Applications covers technical subjects and specializations in programming, web applications, and networking etc. Tuition fee for this course is Rs. 11,000/- per year. Candidates can pay the tuition fee in two equal installments.

For more info:
http://www.cpuh.in/courses/computer/pgdca.php
4th April 2019, 05:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Career Point University, Hamirpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PG Diploma in Computer Applications course from Career Point University, Hamirpur. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

The course structure of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in the Career Point University is given below:

Computer Languages – C, C++, Java
Packages – MS-Office, Web Designing, Oracle-VB, Tally
Operating Systems - MS-DOS, Windows
System Analysis and Data Processing

The fee structure of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications in the Career Point University is given below:

Admission Fee – Rs 5,000 (at the time of admission)
Tuition Fee – Rs 16,000 per year
Examination Fee – Rs 2,000 per year

Career Point University website link is given Click Here
6th April 2019, 01:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of the course is for one year.

Course Fees
  1. Admission Fee: INR 5000/-
  2. Tuition Fee: INR 16000/- per year
  3. Exam Fee: INR 2000/- per year

Course Structure:

Computer Languages such as C, C++, Java, Packages such as MS Office, Web Design, Oracle-VB, Tally, MS DOS-Windows as Operating System-System analysis & data processing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?