3rd January 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma Programme in Design Toy and Game Design in GIGA-Chennai?

Hello friends, I want to apply for PG Diploma Programme in Design Toy and Game Design in GIGA-Chennai. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

8th January 2019, 11:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma Programme in Design Toy and Game Design in GIGA-Chennai?

Admission procedure in (Global Institute of Gaming and Animation) GIGA-Chennai is a simple process. Firstly candidates have to fill up an application form and thereafter they are called for an interview. During the interview, candidates have to produce all the required documents and have to pay admission fee. Candidates are selected based on performance in the interview.

For details:
http://giga.ac.in/how-to-apply.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?