28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat?

I am interested to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing from Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat?
  2. How many Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing seats are available in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat? -- [New]
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat?
  4. Job opportunities through Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing course?
  5. How to do post basic B.Sc.nursing after completing GNM diploma course?
  6. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  7. What to do further for pursuing M.Sc Nursing while working as Nursing Matron?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  9. How to do post basic BSc Nursing in government? I have finished my diploma in nursing
  10. How to do Post Basic BSc Nursing after passing as GNM Nursing staff -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc(Nursing) without Nursing Diploma course for 1 year I.J.M.B. candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  15. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  17. In which country I can study M.Sc(Nursing) if pursuing B.Sc in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
31st May 2021, 12:08 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat?

Admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat is;

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

No need to go through any entrance exam to get admission.

You may go through interview depending upon number of candidates.

You can visit official website for application submission.
http://www.rihpms.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?