20th September 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dramatics in University of Rajasthan?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in University of Rajasthan for PG Diploma in Dramatics course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

14th November 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dramatics in University of Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in University of Rajasthan for PG Diploma in Dramatics course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree recognized by the University of Rajasthan and has been declared successful in the audition test given by the department / institution concerned are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Dramatics admission in the University of Rajasthan. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the qualifying examination and the Entrance Test conducted by the university. Duration of the PG Diploma in Dramatics is 1 year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?