20th September 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Dramatics seats are available in University of Rajasthan?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Dramatics from University of Rajasthan. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

14th November 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Dramatics seats are available in University of Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Dramatics from University of Rajasthan. I would like to know that how many seats are there for this course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

There are 25 PG Diploma in Dramatics seats available in the University of Rajasthan. Those candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and have been declared successful in the audition test given by the department concerned are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Dramatics in the University of Rajasthan. Candidates have to appear for the Entrance Test for the admission to study PG Diploma in Dramatics in the University of Rajasthan. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?