30th March 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Diploma CET being a Civil final semester student? Detailed information about Diploma CET?

Hi,
Kindly provide me the information about Diploma CET and tell me how can I apply for this CET as I am doing final semester of Diploma Civil?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in D-CET if repeating Engineering Diploma final semester?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  3. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  4. Is it mandatory to attempt Kannada paper in Diploma CET? Detailed information about Diploma CET?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  7. Previous year Diploma CET question papers?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. For diploma CET ranking is the final semester marks considered?
  13. Previous year question papers for Diploma CET exam?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  15. Whether Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for CET(B.Tech)?
  16. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  17. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  18. When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
5th April 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Diploma CET being a Civil final semester student? Detailed information about Diploma CET?

You can apply for Diploma CET examination by visiting Karnataka Examinations Authority official website http://kea.kar.nic.in/. You need to click on DCET option, read all instructions, fill the application form with your personal details and submit it. You need to take a printout of hard copy of application for future use. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course and those who have attained the minimum age of 17 years are eligible to apply for DCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?