17th August 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism in IMCFTS Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism in IMCFTS Kolkata. Can any of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

21st August 2019, 03:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism in IMCFTS Kolkata?

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, , Advertising and Journalism in INSTITUTE OF MASS COMMUNICATION FILM & TELEVISION STUDIES, Kolkata is on the basis of merit or direct admission .

The eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, , Advertising and Journalism in IMCFTS Kolkata is that you should have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can contact at the below mentioned address for more information.

Contact Address:-
Institute of Mass Communication Film & Television Studies
188/57, Prince Anwar Shah Road,
Kolkata 700 045,
West Bengal, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?