10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MA(Mass Communication and Community Journalism) in IMCFTS Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join IMCFTS Kolkata for studying MA(Mass Communication and Community Journalism). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

15th September 2019, 03:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MA(Mass Communication and Community Journalism) in IMCFTS Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study an MA in Mass Communication and Community Journalism at IMCFTS, Kolkata. The direct admission is given to Kalyani University students and seat reservation is 40%. The rest of the 60% seats are done on the basis of an entrance examination which is conducted by the institute. The qualified students will be then called for a viva round at IMCFTS. Admission final selection will be done on the basis of academic merit, entrance test score and viva performance.

The educational qualification is a candidate must have passed BA Honours in Mass Communication and Journalism/PG diploma in mass communication/film and television studies from kalyani university or BA Honours in any discipline or PG Diploma in Mass Communication/film and television studies or Public relations or advertising from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.imcfts.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?