17th August 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism admission in IMCFTS Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalismfrom IMCFTS Kolkata. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

21st August 2019, 03:11 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism admission in IMCFTS Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

As per the information available, there is no entrance examination conducted for admission in Institute of Mass Communication Film & Television Studies for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Institute of Mass Communication Film & Television Studies for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism is you must have scored minimum 50% marks from a recognized uiversity in any stream.

You can visit the website https://www.imcfts.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?