13th December 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Operations Management in IICT-Lucknow?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in IICT-Lucknow for PG Diploma in Operations Management? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

1st January 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Operations Management in IICT-Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in IICT-Lucknow for PG Diploma in Operations Management? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management course is open throughout the year in the IICT-Lucknow. Therefore, interested candidates can collect the application form along with prospectus or can download from the website and apply for the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management course in the IICT-Lucknow. They have to attach the necessary document like two passport size photographs, copies of degree certificate, high school certificate, Demand Draft of fee or cash deposit receipt, etc. along with the application for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management course directly without any entrance test in the IICT-Lucknow. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?