6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

Hello friends, I want to apply for PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Waiting for your reply.

11th August 2019, 02:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare would be on the basis of your qualification, work experience and background etc.

You can download the application form from the website http://www.nihfw.org .

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is you must be MBBS, BDS or B.Sc in nursing, natural sciences, health science or B.A. in social sciences or equivalent .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?