1st July 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

4th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

The admission to the Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar is on the basis of entrance examination called "CIPET-JEE ". You would need to attend the entrance examination and then had to attend the counseling. The admission to the course and college is completely based on your rank and seats vacant in the college.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar is minimum Class X pass with Mathematics, English and Science with minimum 35% marks from a recogized board or equivalent.

You can check the website https://www.cipet.gov.in/centres/cipet-bhubaneswar/introduction.php for more details.
5th July 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology in CIPET-Bhubaneswar. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM in CIPET – Bhubaneswar. They have to appear for the All India Computer Based Test (CBT) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for the admission to study Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM in CIPET – Bhubaneswar. Selected candidates will be given provisional admission through a call letter. Candidates have to accept the admission call letter for the admission to study Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM in CIPET – Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?