10th January 2023, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission process in BTech through lateral entry?

Sir, I am studying in diploma engineering in 6th semester in civil branch in Jharkhand state. I want to admission in B.tech through lateral entry in West bangal. So just I am asking you to how many percent of seat are available for other state student to admission through this facility. And please said all procedure to admission through lateral entry.

10th January 2023, 06:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process in BTech through lateral entry?

The most common admission procedure for B.tech lateral entry is entrance exam.
Various states, private institution and deemed to be universities conduct entrance exam to provide admission to those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria .
Along with passing the entrance exam with required merit, the candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria which will be released by respective authorities.

Those who have completed 3 year diploma in engineering in concerned discipline from a recognised board with 60% marks are eligible .
12th January 2023, 08:42 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admission process in BTech through lateral entry?

1. Lateral Entry Programme is being offered at universities and engineering colleges enabling students who have completed 3-year diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. degree or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks,

2. And Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class XII, to get admitted in the second year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?