29th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University

plese tellthe detailed admission process of Btech lateral entey 2012-2013? And the Common fees structure of Lateral entry2012-2013 in M.G University?

20th February 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University

Sir how can i get admission in DTU through lateral entry
25th September 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University

I am a diploma student, wish to know, how I can get admission in B.I.T,Mesra, in the 2nd year
22nd October 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am the student of rgtu and i want get admisson in uptu. Is it possible ?
16th December 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am diploma civil last year student .i want to take admission through lateral entry b.tech.plz tell me sir how can i apply.sir i waiting for your answer.
25th April 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am diploma civil last year student .i want to take admission through lateral entry b.tech
5th September 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir morning, myself mohan singh from Gurgaon. I have done diploma with in three year. I want to take addmission in b.tech through lateral entry .so pls tell me how can apply this course.
28th October 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

iam a diploma student how to join lateral entry in b.tech ece and whats the fees structure of lateral entry students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?