2nd August 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for diploma lateral entry candidates for B.Tech?

What is the admission process followed for diploma lateral entry candidates for B.Tech? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer in detail!

Related Questions:
  1. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  2. Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University
  3. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  5. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  6. How can I get information regarding lateral admission for B.Tech?
  7. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  10. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  11. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Admission process for B.Tech in 2n year through Lateral Entry?
  13. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  14. Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?
  15. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  16. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  18. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
2nd August 2015, 10:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for diploma lateral entry candidates for B.Tech?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which are conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process.
3rd August 2015, 10:46 AM
Sandy131070

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for diploma lateral entry candidates for B.Tech?

If you are passed diploma in any branch you can eligible for get addmission in 2nd year of degree by given comptative exam or any other exam.
In NIT and IIT do not get the addmission after the passing the diploma.
3rd August 2015, 04:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in B.Tech course after the completion of your Diploma you need to appear for examinations like LEET/JELET, etc which will enable you to get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. After having successfully cleared the examination, colleges for admission will be provided to you depending upon your score in the examination.

You can then select a specific college and continue with your studies further.
3rd August 2015, 08:42 PM
ece.sk364

You can get direct admission or through entrance exam . But know you can't get admission by entrance then if you have good % of marks then get direct admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?