1st March 2021, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Dear Sir, I want to do a Diploma in Accommodation Management course from Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

3rd March 2021, 09:36 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi is;

You will pay Rs. 35000 each semester as tuition fee.

This course will complete in 2 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.

http://ihmpusa.net/?p=5274
4th March 2021, 07:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi needs to pay in a single installment of Rs.51,550.
4th March 2021, 08:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Business Administration at Khatu Shyam Institute of Management and Technology is a 1 year duration course and is divided into 2 semesters. The Fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.22500

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ksimt.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?