1st March 2021, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Dear friends, I am planning to pursue a Diploma in Accommodation Management. I want to do this Diploma course in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi. I don’t know about the syllabus of this course available in this institute. So, please tell me about the syllabus of this course.

4th March 2021, 07:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

The course of diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi would be of 1 year and have 2 semesters each of 6 months duration.

The course syllabus of diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi is given below:-

Semester I=)
=)Hotel Maintaince
=)Housekeeping Operations
=)Interior Decoration
=)Hygiene & Sanitation
=)Business Communication

Semester II=)

=)Training Report
=)Viva Voce
4th March 2021, 08:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Diploma in Accommodation Management at Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi is a 1 year duration course and is divided into 2 semesters. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Housekeeping Operations
Interior Decoration
Hotel Maintainance
Hygiene & Sanitation
Business Communication

Semester II

Training Report
Viva Voce

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ihmcsdelhi.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?