1st March 2021, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement for Diploma in Accommodation Management students in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Hi everyone, I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Accommodation Management course from Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi. I would like to know about the campus placement availability in this institute. Kindly tell me about the campus placement facility for such students.

3rd March 2021, 10:39 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement for Diploma in Accommodation Management students in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Campus placement for Diploma in Accommodation Management students in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi is;

This college Institute of Hotel management New Delhi Awesome 100% placement.

A lot of organisations came for campus placements. In training a stipend of 1800 a month was given.
5th March 2021, 03:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement for Diploma in Accommodation Management students in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi

Yes, campus placement is available for Diploma in Accommodation Management students in Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi.

The Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science Delhi offers expose the students to real corporate world by arranging Vocation Practical Training and Projects. The top recruiters are Holiday Inn, The Ramada, ITC Hotels, The Taj, Hotel Marriott.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?