3rd March 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting in Akbar Academy Calicut?

Dear Sir, I want to do a Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting course from Akbar Academy Calicut. I would like to know about the fee expenses for this particular Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission and fee expenses of each semester for this course.

29th August 2022, 12:49 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting in Akbar Academy Calicut?

The admission procedure to get Diploma in Airline Financial Accounting is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?